Wednesday, November 20, 2013

An Entry from my 23 year old self back in 2005 time sure flies!

Well what can i say about myself. When i hit 18 I joined the work force got a post secondary education. At 23 I had completed my education, Had a good job,A nice place, A nice car, nice things, but something still didnt feel right.
And then it happend...
I went to vancouver canada to visit a friend who had recently moved there, And it was my first time out of Edmonton (my city) Since i was a child.

Almost instantly after that experiance i had been Bittin HARD by The travel bug. Shortly after vancouver I got drunk one night and wound up in montreal, Stayed around there for a couple months on the way home I stop In Toronto to visit another childhood friend who had moved away and see another great Canadian city, and check out Niagara falls.
That still wasn't enough, I decided to go Visit my moms family In South america for the summer (our winter)
Completely feel in love with argentina and Uruguay and southern brasil.
Came back home, Got a phone call one day and ended up in vegas.
That still wasn't enough, I had caught world cup fever and had family on my dads side in Berlin Germany, so i decided to check out Europe. Partied in Frankfurt, Then was off to Zurich Switzerland to check out the alps and visit my Wonderful swiss friends.
Then it was off to Barcelona Spain, and the journey to running of the bulls in Pamplona. Then it was off to berlin to meet my german family, and check out Poland.

And now I fear The more i see The more I desire, Will it ever be enough? 
I've decided to sell everything I know so I no longer need to keep coming back home, and just GO.
My short term plans For the future:
October Japan
Nov south Korea
Dec: Thailand and south east Asia.
New years In Bangkok
Then Back to the continent I love South america
For how long I have no idea.

No comments: